Dewey’s Read-a-thon April 2017
Today is the day: Dewey’s Readathon, the literary marathon which lasts 24 hours. Read as much as you can! I’m trying my best to read a lot as well. I wish all participants the best of luck and a lot of fun reading!
Van zaterdag 14.00u tot zondag 14.00u lees ik zoveel als ik kan. Naast lezen is er ook gezelligheid met andere deelnemers op social media. Ik ben tijdens deze readathon dan ook actief op Twitter en Instagram!
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I’m from the Netherlands. I live in a small village.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I’m looking forward to “De dagen” (The days) van Anita Larkens. Dutch suspense about missing kids.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Coffee off course. And I’m looking forward to a little bit Lay’s classic.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I’m a Dutch bookblogger, almost for six years. Beside blogging, I love my cat and dog, I love reading off course, and movies (on Netflix). Oh and I like colouring for adults in Johanna Basford’s Secret Garden.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I’m participated many times and this time I want to read a lot and take more little breaks. And I want to try to read after midnight until the morning. Most of all the readathon I fell asleep. But if that happens, it’s not a disaster