25 april 2015
1. What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I’m reading from the Netherlands.
2. Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I’m looking forward to Lieve Mama by Esther Verhoef. I almost finish right know and it’s a real pageturner!
3. Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Coffee, really a lot of coffee! Especially instant ice coffee. I eat bread and fish this evening. For the late hours I will looking forward to cookies and chocolat.
4. Tell us a little something about yourself!
I’m a Dutch bookblogger and I was looking forward for this Read-a-Thon. I love Dutch writers, especially Dutch suspense. I love reading, cats, shopping, talking with my friends and watching movies. Also I’m a big Lush fan.
5. If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today?
Well, this year is very special, because it’s my birthday today 🙂
1. What are you reading right now?
Geek by Holy Smale. A Young Adult story about geeky girl. It’s a pageturner and very welcome here in the middle of the night.
2. How many books have you read so far?
Well, this is the second book I read… I think I gonna start in the third book after a few hours of sleep
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
A easy pageturner… maybe a book for childeren.
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Yes a lot… I deal with it… simply: go with the flow.. when you get an interruption, so be it.
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
The lovely comments and the fun of reading with al the readers around the world.