Welcome readers, cheerleaders and other followers :)
Today is the day: Dewey’s Read-A-Thon , the literary marathon which lasts 24 hours. Start time: 2.00 PM in the Netherlands.
I’m a Dutch bookblogger and for today I’m blogging in English, because it’s an international Readathon. I’m trying my best to read a lot as well. I have no plans, I just want to read as much as I can. Basically I’m not a perfect planner you know 😉
I wish all participants the best of luck and a lot of fun reading!
1. What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I’m reading from the Netherlands.
2. Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Not a special book at all. But tonight, I want to read something scary.
3. Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Chips and chocolat with caramel.
4. Tell us a little something about yourself!
I’m a Dutch bookblogger. I have an old cat and a young dog, not a puppy anymore. I like it to walk in the park. I love coffee and chocolat! I love books off course, but beautystuff too! Especially eyeshadow and lipstick! And blush and highlighter and shops like Lush and Sephora 😉
5. If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today?
I take more rest and I starting with a very easy book. A book for childeren. A good start will give me more motivation